Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my brain is exploding a little bit.

Right now, I'm loving this knit hat. Too bad my sister just barely told me she had it a couple days ago. I could have been wearing it all winter! Ah well.

I saw my second grade teacher today and talked to her for a minute. Senora Huerta. She was one of my favorite teachers, and she seemed really impressed when I told her I passed the AP spanish test. The Emperor's New Groove came out the year I was in second grade. She let us watch it in class because we were learning about the incan empire. Elementary school is a pretty sweet deal.

It is impossible not to laugh while watching the "baby laughing while ripping paper" youtube video. Oh man. That was exactly what I needed today.

This week has been fweaking busy. And is just getting busier. Tomorrow I have a golf tournament. And the weather man says to expect snow. Woo. Golfing in the snow is not so great. Then immediately after my tournament I have to hurry and come home, shower, get cute, and go to the senior dinner dance. Oh, and I have to manage not to fail government too.

Whew. End of term is crazy. Wish me luck guys.

2 comments:

Sydnee said...

thank you for the baby laughing video.
those videos seem to always make your day.

lisa said...

I know how you feel, there is a softball game tomorrow.. And we don't even get time to shower! Softball team will be lookin reeeal cute.