Friday, December 31, 2010

december. the last one.

* my history class * the beach boys christmas album * Pride and Prejudice * Michael Jackson Just Dance * How the Grinch Stole Christmas * good books * Sufjan Stevens * weird KPGR traditions * when my bangs are the perfect length * 2:15 pm on a friday * gingerbread cookies * orange juice * texting Ky * Kirsten * milk * good hot chocolate * Christmas Break * dance party music * sugar cookies * nerds (the candy kind) * playing in the snow * the new house smell * the nutcracker * Christmas eve * Christmas * Jesus * green gumdrops * new ukulele * my kitty cat * Tangled * Mr. Knightley *

I did it! I wrote down something I love or that makes me happy every single day of 2010! What a feat.

All 365 things are here. (in case you have 10 minutes you are trying to kill and/or want to learn a lot about me)

No comments: