Wednesday, September 8, 2010

thought stew.


"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment."
- Pride and Prejudice. So true, Mr. Darcy.

I started Catching Fire yesterday. I prefer Gale.

This grey jacket I'm wearing. . . Best $11.50 I've ever ever spent.

I'm taking the ACT for the 4th time this weekend. Boo.

If you don't love Chuck already, here's a reason to love it: the soundtrack. Best TV show soundtrack I've ever heard. Spoon, the Kooks, Band of Horses, the Shins, Eels, Bon Iver, Vampire Weekend, etc. Chuck, I love you.


Okay. Have a good night everybody.

2 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

The Eels are incredible. And the ACT is a bummer.Good luck!

Drink a Red Bull before you take the test. They did a study and it showed that students who drink Red Bull an hour before a test did 70% better than the students who didn't.

Cole said...

I think a Diet Pepsi with Lime would be plenty of kick for you! Also, make sure you get a bathroom break first. You'll do great! lyt