Sunday, September 26, 2010

She said it best.

Read it on this blog, who read it on this blog.
I can't say it any better than this:

"Most of us, if not all, can relate to the love hate relationship with the blogging world. The unique people (love) the fakeness (hate) the talent and inspiration (love) then feeling like a lame-o (hate) the great stories (love) the rude comments (hate) the hours of entertainment (love) how much time I can waste on the computer (hate) making connections (love) feeling plain or inadequate (hate) the creativity (LOVE) the "competition" (hate) the opportunities to learn (love).


The slipperiest slope of all for me though is the "wanting." Wanting the stuff I don't need, wanting to be somewhere I'm not. Wanting to be a little more stylish, beautiful, wittier, more interesting, talented or whatever. What I really want is to be happy to LOVE and grow. I truly do find so much inspiration daily of ways to find and create the joy in my life through the people in the blog world. It is a tough balance to not get carried away with "missing out" on the things I wish I were or had."

1 comment:

kassie said...

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself. So true on so many levels.