Tuesday, August 17, 2010

some good ones i've come across lately.

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
Oscar Wilde

"I often want to criticize Jane Austen....Every time I read 'Pride and Prejudice' I want to dig her up and beat her over the head with her own shin bone."
Mark Twain

"It seems like everything I do reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around?"
Kathleen Kelly

"I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom."
Andy Warhol (hello, story of my life)

2 comments:

Cole said...

good ones ... except I choose Jane Austen over Mark Twain every time

Hilary said...

You've Got Mail = One of my top five favorite movies of all time.
Andy Warhol quote = story of my life as well. I'm still working on finding the Introvert Power book.