Monday, April 26, 2010

this is real. this is me.

I pace when I brush my teeth and talk on the phone.

Celebrities are my guilty pleasure. I read about them all the time on MSN's Wonderwall and People.com.

I really like how birds look sitting on telephone lines.

Sometimes I speak without thinking and my sarcasm causes offense. I'm sorry.

I'm deathly afraid of aquatic life.

I think Taylor Swift may have stolen some of her lyrics from me.

I'm super ticklish.

I do not like to be late.


Now you know.

3 comments:

meg. said...

sometimes i see you squirm in biology when we pass around jellyfish.
everything makes sense now.

kassie said...

Jessie, stop stealing stuff from my journal.

I'm pretty sure we're the same person.

No big deal.

[love, kati] said...

uhhh....
i share the opposite emotion for birds sitting on telephone lines. i kind of pee my pants. out of fear of course.