Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bangerang.

I watched Wait Until Dark. I like it. I will probably enter an Alfred Hitchcock phase very soon.
I also watched Hook. Um.. quite possibly my favorite movie.


"Don't let your arms get tired!" "I am a child." "So, Peter. You've become a pirate." "Why doesn't someone just shoot me in the head!" "I hate, I hate, I hate Peter Pan." "Good night, Neverland!" "I want a cookie, I want a party." "He said he was a window washer." "Run home Jack!" "Reach on down and touch your toes. How long since you looked at those?" "The Boo Box." "Who's the shrub?" "You're afraid of getting sucked out." "Now crack open your mouth, and drool." "There you are, Peter!" "I want I want I want, me me me, mine mine mine, now now now." "Gandhi ate more than this." "Flunk the maggot." "Substitue chemistry teacher!" "To a ten year old, I'm huge." "Yeah, he lost 'em good!" "Rufio, Rufio, Ru-Fi-Ooooooo!" "Kill the lawyer!" "You lewd, crude, rude bag of pre-chewed food dude." "I've just had an apostrophe." "Good form." "He'll fight, he'll fly, he'll crow... and then he'll die." "Bangerang!"

No comments: