Wednesday, October 20, 2010

e brake. plus other stuff.


When you drive with your emergency brake on, it sounds and feels like you have a flat tire. Don't let it fool you.

I'm really good at eating with chopsticks. Hidden talent.

The best smell in the whole world is Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo, hands down.

On my next radio show, I'm going to start out by giving everyone their "daily drought reminder..." Because sometimes I feel like that girl.
Also, I think I'll say, "Uh, Cinderella? If you're listening... your prince wants to rendezvous with you after the pep rally."

I hate public bathrooms.

5 comments:

kassie said...

I think I'm in need of watching this movie pronto. The kiss at the end...definetly top 5 kisses ever.

Wanna watch it with me?

Kaleena J. said...

Haha.. When I drive with my E brake on, it sounds like an airplane is landing.

And I agree with you about the baby lotion, I put it on after every shower :)

EXPECTO PATRONUM! ( i thought you would appreciate that)

Danny said...

This one time you made fun of me for leaving my lights on. I won't tease you about this though (your welcome) because there is no revenge as complete as forgiveness. You can quote me on that.

jenna said...

i've NEVER seen my husband's hidden will bufore.

you're not very pretty, and you're not very bright.

droughts are for poor people.

i am very, very, very, very upset about this.

i. love. that. movie.

Anonymous said...

i loooooove cinderella story :)