Friday, September 11, 2009

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." -Anne Frank

I've been such a downer lately. Here's a caboodle of things that make me oh so glad.
summer thunderstorms, sour cream and cheddar ruffles, movies, space heaters, goldfish, fountains, the beach, regina spektor, boating, winter clothes, my red sox hat, guitar hero, art museums, road trips, lists, snowboarding, Christmas lights, editing, lake powell, swimsuits, grilled cheese sandwiches, uncle Jesse, The Office, wakeboarding, salsa, "Friends", ping pong, the smell of citrus, avocados, Heath Ledger, my moccasins, sleeping, cabins, quilts, card games, stars, nice boys, otter pops, airports, libraries, the smell of coffee, kittens, bookstores, milk, Paul and Margaret (great cars), Jim Halpert, ski lodges, high school sporting events, youtube, guitar players, sharpies, golf, watercolors, dark purple nail polish, Harry Potter, reading, t-shirts, headbands, the radio, Mythbusters, glasses, St. George, Palm trees, cheeseburgers, Christmas music, trench coats, bracelets, cello, driving and singing, Pleasant Grove High School, old movies, photographs....

I could keep going, but I won't. The list could get really lengthy. I think we should all realize the good things in life, even if one little thing isn't going quite right for us.
By Jessica

No comments: