Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm feeling lovesick, but I don't mind.

Here are my favorite Jonas lyrics. [I love pratically anything that comes out of their mouths, but these are just the favorites]
  • If it's you for me forever, if it's you and me right now, that'd be alright.
  • Your the one I think about, it's everyday, it's everynight.
  • I can't get your smile out of my mind (can't get you out of my mind), I think about your eyes all the time. Beautiful but you don't even try. Modesty is just so hard to find.
  • The black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull.
  • When the sun forgets to shine, I'll be there to hold you through the night.
  • It's not like I don't wanna commit. I just don't know why I can't stop feeling like this.
  • Cuse an empty room can be so loud, there's too many tears to drown them out. So hold on. Hold on. When you love someone and they break your heart, don't give up on love. Have faith, restart.
  • I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes.
  • Everyone knows it's meant to be. Falling in love just you and me, till the end of time, till I'm on her mind, it will happen. I've been making lots of plans; like a picket fence and a rose garden.
  • You. I want to fight with you. Make up tonight with you. Your much better.
  • With every strike of lightening, comes a memory that lasts.
  • I'm flooded with all this pain; knowing that I'll never hold you like I did before the storm.
  • Maybe you were just afraid, knowing you were miles away, from the place where you needed to be. And that's right here with me.
  • When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side.
  • A little bit longer, and I'll be fine.
  • The world is spinning round, and there's no sign of slowing down. So won't you take a breath. Just take a breath.
  • You don't know what you've got till it's gone. And you don't know what it's like to feel so low.
  • I don't wanna fall asleep, cuse I don't know if i'll get up. And I don't want to cause scene, but I'm dying without your love. I'm beggin to hear your voice, tell me you love me too. Cuse I'd rather just be alone, if I know that I can't have you.
  • Your the remedy I'm searching hard to find, to fix the puzzle that I see inside. Painting all my dreams the color of your smile. When I find you, it will be alright.
  • I break out and I start to shake, when I hear your name I can't walk away.
  • Music's in my soul. I can hear it every day, every night, it's the one thing on my mind. Music's got control, and I'm never letting go. No, no, I just want to play my music.
  • It's like a fog that blurs the sane. It's like a vine you can't untangle. I'm freaking out.
  • I fell in love with the pizza girl, now I eat pizza every day.
  • Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say. Spending all my time stuck in yesterday. Where you are is where I want to be. Oh, next to you, and you next to me.
  • Dream of the day when the songs that you play are blasting through the speakers of your car.
  • I've been to the year 3000. Not much has changed but they lived underwater. And your great great great grandaughter is doing fine.
  • So turn right into my arms. Turn right, you won't be alone.
  • Sometimes you find it's better black and white.
  • Listen girl, you gotta be good. I don't want to hurt you, I want to kiss you!! Come over here.
  • Get a rep for breaking hearts. Now I'm done with superstars and all the tears on her guitar. I'm not bitter.
  • The future's out of focus when you're blinded by the light.
  • You, you're like driving on a Sunday. You, you're like taking off on Monday.
Okay, so I know that some of these may sound cliche or lame, but so what? They make me happy, and THAT is all that matters.







By Nicole

No comments: