Wednesday, October 3, 2012

freezeframe + a contest?


my favorite moment of the sherlock holmes 2 credits.
yep.

i'm thinking about holding a contest. one in which you guys send me funny robert downey jr things (reminiscent of this and this and this) (and brissa sent me a link to this, which was hilarious also)
and i give a prize to the sender of my favorite one.

if you run across a good rdj pic/gif/video/whatever, leave me a link in a comment box or email it to me (my email is in the "about" tab).

this is a completely random idea i just had. and maybe all of you will be too shy to send me anything.
all i know is i could use more rdj-related humor in my life. and you probably could too.

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

21 year old RDJ (lady killer)
Baby RDJ
Seductive RDJ?
Rotoscope RDJ I can watch this scene all day.
I will continue my search. Those were just off the top of my head.

Brissa said...

i'm so excited about this i don't even know where to start.