Sunday, October 16, 2011

you asked for it


a few of you tagged me. so here it is: 1 - when i was three i used to introduce myself by saying "hi, i'm lisa and i'm six." 2 - i love enya. freaking love that crap. she speaks to me. 3 - i can mimic accents pretty well. my janice impression is especially good. 4 - i want to be a pilot when i grow up. but my eyesight isn't good enough. so i'm going to make movies instead. 5 - i love documentaries. even the ones most people fall asleep during in u.s. history. i love all the documentaries. i'm a big nerd. 6 - about 7/10 times, i can listen to the score of a movie and know who composed it just by the sound of it. it's a pretty useless skill. 7 - i remember people's birthdays. if you tell me when your birthday is, i'll remember it.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

I go to sleep to the sound of Enya every night. She is a favorite of mine. Oh. June 16th.

lisa said...

i used to introduce myself like that when i was six too. just one more thing we have in common.

Kaleena J. said...

i remember everyones birthdays too. like, even when we would celebrate them back in elementary school... i remember all my former classmates birthdays.