Monday, February 28, 2011

my recap

Last night I got 5 texts telling me that Zachary Levi was singing at the Academy Awards and making sure I was watching it. I have such good friends.

Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are handsome as ever. And super witty and hilarious and they play off each other so well. RDJ should host next year.

Russell Brand and Helen Mirren should have had more time too. So classy. I want to be her when I grow up.

I liked Scarlett Johansson's dress. I still sometimes have bitter feelings toward her...

I feel really good about all the awards that were given. I'm glad Christian Bale got Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He's phenomenal. I do think that Alexandre Desplat and Hans Zimmer need to win something though.

I also liked the Harry Potter autotune. And the opening Inception/other movie spoof. That was great. But I thought the hosting was eh. James Franco didn't look like he was having fun up there. Still like him though.

All in all, so awesome. I love pop culture. I feel like I should be a part of that someday.

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

Zachary Levi was SO PERFECT