Monday, January 18, 2010

...the restricted section, and I came across something that was...rather odd....

I got a new cell phone. I love it. But it feels weird. I'm really attached to the old one. I had it for three years, after all. I'm pretty sure that if I killed people, I would make that old pink Razr into a horcrux.

Hm...

Here's a list of what my horcruxes would most likely be:

1. The pink Razr
2. Jack
3. That silver necklace with the heart charm
4. My blue blankie
5. My original hard bound copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
6. The plaid keds I had as a young child
7. The red life jacket with the yellow buckles

There you have it. I probably will never have a reason to make a horcrux though.

1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

please don't make a horcrux. also, if you do, don't make seven.