Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That day probably won't ever happen again.

Well, yesterday was eventful.
It was the last day of school before Christmas Break, which calls for parties in nearly every class. Except math, of course. I took a test. It was bad, but not as bad as the previous test.
At lunch we had a radio activity: KPGR vs. The World. The activity was projectile sunflower seed spitting against the softball team. It was my idea, but I couldn't participate. I can only spit a seed like 10 feet and we needed people who could spit about 30 feet. KPGR did come out victorious though.
I got rear ended on the way home from school. I was the one caught in the middle. I was stopped waiting for a pedestrian behind another car, and the girl behind me didn't stop. She hit me, I hit the car in front of me. No one got a ticket {Phew}. P. S. make sure you always have your license with you while driving.
I went to the KPGR Christmas Party at Brick Oven. That was fun. The highlight of the evening is the passing down of the KPGR black leather jacket. It goes from a senior to a junior every year at the Christmas Party. Guess who it was passed down to... Me. JLM will be the next initials to be engraved on the inside of the jacket. I haven't been so proud in a while. I guess being friends with Kody pays off.
I took a nap when I got home from the party too ... from 9:30 pm - 11:45 pm. That was weird.

I have come to find that there is no such thing as a normal day.

1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

there is no such thing as a normal day. you are so wise.