Friday, June 10, 2016

haricot verts


Cooking dinner is my actual favorite.  Hopefully this is the last time I have to make a dinner that is then transported in tupperware containers to Shae's study room at the church? That DAT is coming right up in a week from today. Eating dinner at the church has been fine though. I'm getting really creative about what kinds of foods are actually portable and can stay hot. Tonight we had bbq chicken, risotto, and green beans with garlic and lemon juice. I did french toast with strawberries once. That one wasn't easy. Also I dared Shae to go to the bathroom in the women's restroom tonight and he did. Granted, the stakes were pretty low because no one is using this building on a weeknight in the summer. It's kind of like our own house extension if we want. Also, I did my eyeliner this morning when I still had fetus face so that's why it looks so un-precise, wow. Better luck tomorrow.

No comments: