Saturday, January 28, 2012

sundance film festival


today kylie sent me a text that said this:

Guess who I saw today? Michael Vartan, Rashida, the Arnetts, Bradley Cooper, Andrew Samberg, and Claire Danes.

that's when I almost threw up out of jealousy.

noooooooooo. are you serious!? you are the luckiest person ever.

then i sat there beating myself up for not going with her to the sundance film festival.

several minutes later...

No, I'm not serious. just wanted a reaction.

That might have been the meanest joke she has ever played on me.

3 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

bradley cooper?? yes, please.

good thing it was a joke, or i would have thrown up out of jealousy too.

kylie said...

sorry, okay. bwahahaha. but really, no stress intended. next year we'll go and see all of them for real.

Brissa said...

i had a heart attack.
that is the best/worst joke ever.
ohmygosh.
i'm still trying to figure out how to breathe.
not cool.
so jealous.
I LOVE ANDY SAMBERG.