Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Be Ok.

"Be ok" has sort of been my theme song for these past few weeks. My life has been crazy. I've had to make 5 movies, go to golf practice every day, keep up with all my other classes, do a fetching ton of biology and calculus homework, get up on time for morning seminary, go on orchestra tour, do an online financial literacy course, study for the ACT, and try to have a social life. One day last week when my alarm went off at 5:15, I literally said aloud, "I have to do this." It's hard not to just collapse on the floor after school everyday. I usually do, but only to get up 10 minutes later and drive to Fox Hollow for golf practice. I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok. I just want to be ok today...

Thanks for being a good sport and letting me write on your face, Kirsten.
And here's a shout out to my boy Rupert. He made the Wonderwall's top 10 hottest redheads of all time. love you.

No comments: