Friday, February 5, 2016

a sample of my january playlist



Synesthesia - Andrew McMahon.
He's my favorite artist at the moment. I like listening to his stuff at work with the surround sound in the color room. But his stuff might sound even better through headphones? I don't know.



ILYSB - LANY
I don't know what that song title actually means cuz I am always going to be 5 steps behind on slang.




Space Oddity - David Bowie
I added my favorite Bowie song to my playlist when he passed away.
I'm not an incredibly devoted Bowie fan like many people appeared to be a couple weeks ago. But I do admire his boldness and pioneering efforts in the music industry.



Running for Cover - Ivan & Alyosha
Reminds me of City & Colour? Nice.




You Know Me - Air Traffic Controller
I just have to say thanks to Spotify's Discover Weekly for this one. It made my heart beat differently, so THUMBS UP.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YES! I've been needing some new tunes. Thanks :)