Wednesday, November 10, 2010

that's what I want



I read it on this blog today. I liked it too much
to not post it.

I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals, but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching LOST. And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed - like I do. I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms, like a Disney prince. And I want him to genuinely like me. Even when I'm old. And that's what I want.
-Liz Lemon30 Rock


And I really want to watch this tonight.

3 comments:

Danny said...

I love my mom! And Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Sometimes I empty the dishwasher, and sometimes I get told that I look like prince Eric. Jus' sayin.

kyliebrooke|s said...

that is such a good episode. and i love that monologue. and i am glad you're being my date to the play tomorrow.

Cole said...

Prince Derek? Him, him, him, him again. Him, usually him, him, him, he tries. Yeah, he's mine! I'm so lucky!