Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love-Hate Relationships...

As of late, I have come to realize that there are a lot of things in my life that I either love hating or hate loving. The main thing for me right now is that I hate how much I love the Jonas Brothers. It's like the most cliche thing ever for a 16 year old American girl to be madly in love with the Jonas Brothers, and I hate to admit it, but I totally am. Nick Jonas is just so dilectable and so darn good looking, I can't help it. They're music is decent; I've begun to grow to love a few of their songs. But I just hate that I love them. . . "and i'm speechless, over the edge, i'm just breathless. i never thought that i'd catch this Lovebug again..."

Here's another: I hate that I love cell phones. I just had to pay my dad $25 for last month's cell phone bill (which is nothing, compared to the $63 dollar bill I had to pay for February...) which makes me want to hurt children. I just love when I get texts! It's like "Oh! Someone loves me!" but its baaaad. I really shouldn't text or talk on the phone so much. My goal is to have to pay $0 for the month of June... We'll see how things play out.

Oh here's a good one: Boys. I'm pretty sure every girl hates how much she loves boys. I don't really have much to say about this one...the word "boy" pretty much sums it all up.

On the other hand, I love hating things too... :)

Snape, for example. I love hating him! He is just so bad. It's not like I hate him so much that I just wish he wasn't a character in the Harry Potter series. It's the same story with most villians/antagonists in movies and books. I love hating the bad guys!

But when you get right down to it, the ultimate love-hate relationship is school.

Things I hate about school:
getting up early, boringness, crappy teachers and subjects, people that bug, homework...

Things I love about school:
friends, cute boy(s), lunch, fun classes, learning, coolio teachers, the days I look really cute

Good thing it's summer vacation and we don't have to think about school too much :)
Have a good night!

Love, Jessie

No comments: