Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the 16th of May...

Whilst Nicole was partying hard core at morp all day, here is what I did:
  • woke up at 10:30
  • was drafted into helping clean the garage (this included scraping dirt out from between the cracks in the floor. random? yes)
  • made french toast
  • took a shower
  • went to the pizza factory and ate a wonderful salad from the salad bar, and took the fetuccini alfredo home in a box
  • went to Walmart with madre and sister kaity
  • ate a watermelon sucker while driving up to Brookie's house with the windows down playing the tunes
  • slaved over the blasted math packet with Brookie
  • visited nicole during her "get ready for the dance" time
  • tripped down her front walk way as i was leaving (providing a good laugh for me and Brookie while laying on Nicole's front lawn)
  • got lost in Pleasant Grove trying to find the fastest way to state street
  • got a hot fudge sunday from McDonalds
  • listened to a live Coldplay concert while writing a letter to my future husband. weird, i know
  • went to the driving range at Cascade golf course in Orem and hit 1 and a half buckets of golf balls
  • took my second trip to walmart. Paul needed antifreeze
  • ate the fetuccini alfredo and watched my bean plant grow

And now, I'm going to go down to my room, build a fort over my bed, read my scriptures, color a picture of a lion, and wait for Colie to text me so we can chat about her wonderful adventure with Blakifer at morpskis! Cheers.

Love, Jessie

No comments: